1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Question on the Warwick Pro Fe

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by SlowHandMan, Mar 15, 2013.

1. SlowHandMan

SlowHandMan

Hi gays, im looking at a Warwick Pro Fet and a couple of things got my atention.

First is: the manual states that when getting started You should maKe sure that loudspeakers capables of sustaining The load of a bass signal are connected To the speaker out socket. Does that mean i cannot use it with a headphone and no cabinet?

Second: when using headphones, it requires a 200 ohms minimum. Are there any affordable ones?
  2. hairy_walnut

hairy_walnut

I'd like to know this as well?
  3. gary ashall

gary ashall

hi....please dont think im hijacking your thread but i recently got a warwick stack, the head is the pro fet 5.1...most people who owns or has experience with the pro fet 5.1 will say that the CLIP led lights up too soon. in my opinion it does and people have said its fine as long as its not lit constantly. however i can turn the volume a bit past the clip led activation before i get distortion. does anybody know if its ok to be running it with the clip led flickering constantly as long as the sound is clean and no distortion ??