1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Question re: online dealer

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by bass7858, Sep 22, 2013.

1. bass7858

bass7858

If this wrong forum please move.
    Anybody have any experience with Zzounds? Interesting pmt options. Price seems competitive. Not looking to bash them.
    Do any of the other big boxes offer this kind of pmt plan?
    I.e. $800 price = 4 equal debits of $200y to your acct. No interest. And as i said b4.....price is same you see everywhere
  2. B-string

B-string Supporting Member

I have delt with them a few times, never a problem. Had one defective "Hot Spot" monitor once and was taken care of promptly with no trouble.
  3. hermanmunster

hermanmunster Lymphoma Survivor Supporting Member

I've dealt with them more than a few times. No issues and payment plan is great. They do run a credit check that will stay on your credit report for 2 years, as in it will show they checked you out.
  4. 1bassplayin

1bassplayin

I just ordered a bass from them that was on backorder and they found another and shipped it right out. I did the "pay as you play" thing.
    They hit you with a fee, but it ain't much. I also found a lower price and they beat the original price by $127...
    Customer service has been very good in my case. First time I've bought anything from them.
  5. bassgod0dmw

bassgod0dmw Supporting Member

Sweetwater and American Musical also do payments. Sweetwater is excellent.