1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Random new-bass show-off

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by moishelichtfuss, Nov 22, 2012.

1. moishelichtfuss

moishelichtfuss

So I had this late 70s Fretless P-Bass in Sunburst for a while, but somehow I could never resist the thought of owning a fretted sunburst P.

Thus I recently got this other (modded) late 70s P-Bass on the Bay and switched necks, thinking that the PJ-config might also add something to the fretless sound. Now ain't that nice? (Just wanted to share my delight.)

I also like the thought that this duo now somehow belongs together...switched necks and all.

[​IMG]
  2. Nahguavkire

Nahguavkire

That fretless is a beauty. I'm very jealous.
  3. Nick Dilley

Nick Dilley

+1!!!!