1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Rapunzel- Dave Matthews

Discussion in 'Tablature [BG]' started by bostich36, Dec 10, 2013.

1. bostich36

bostich36

Another song my band wants to add to our repertoire. This is a though piece. Anyone have a tab for it?
  2. Flump

Flump

There's a few on this forum page. Bits and pieces of each are pretty much perfectly correct. You'll have to sort out what is and isn't. None are that far off themselves.

http://www.dmbtabs.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4161

LOVE stefans work on this song.
  3. bostich36

bostich36

Thanks, I'll check this out!
  4. funkydanbass

funkydanbass Supporting Member

I wrote this tune out 'note-for-note' in standard notation a few years back... No TAB though... Cool tune with some fun time signature changes! 5/4 intro lick, 4/4 verse and 6/8 bridge!

Happy to share if you read notation?
  5. bostich36

bostich36

Sure, I'll take it! Thanks!