1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

For Sale/Trade RARE 1990 PAUL REED SMITH BASS LOOK!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassman28, Apr 15, 2014.

1. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

TRADE PENDING!!!!! I have a beautiful PRS bass for sale thats loaded with tone options and plays like a dream.First it has slim fast neck(1.5" at nut),No fretwear, 3 single coil pickups w/dummy coil to reduce single coil hum,Active electronics with push/pull volume for active/passive option,3 way switch and blend for various pickup options and blend acts as a passive tone in passive mode and active bass and treble pots.This bass plays and sounds amazing. It has a few dings here and there but nothing that affects playability. You can see it has been taken good care of for a 25 year old bass.Comes with OHSC that is in well used condition but all latches work and interior is in good condition.These are going for $1600 to $2500 on Fleebay depending on condition.Start at $1475 shipped OBO and trades with cash welcome.I have this priced way below value.Looking for a nice P bass.

Also check out my Aria Pro 2 Interceptor Headless for sale in the ad's. I can do a package deal.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  2. bassman28

Pics

Attached Files:

3. bassman28

More

Attached Files:

4. bassman28