1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD **RARE NEW G&L L-1000 LIMITED EDITION BASS, ONE OF A KIND!!!!** GnL

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Laredo, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laredo

Laredo Supporting Member

I am selling a one of a kind, brand new, G&L L-1000 Bass Guitar.......The L-1000 has enjoyed a cult-like loyal following through the 80s and 90s. This powerful sounding passive bass has been discontinued from production for years. A while back there were a handful of BABP (Bad Ass Bass Player) limited edition G&L L-1000 basses produced. There were only 17 produced, and of those, this is the only one with these options.......This is truly a one of a kind, new and unplayed G&L L-1000 bass!!!!

This L-1000 has an Alder body with the Clear Blue finish. It has the GOT (Gun Oil Tint) finish on the neck. The bass also has the # 7 neck option (P-Bass). This neck is slimmer and faster than my other G&Ls.......Feels very nice :D

Recently, I have been selling some of my basses that never got played.......Someone needs to give this one a good home!!!! This G&L L-1000 comes with all the "Case Candy" (see photos), and will ship in the original box that it came in from G&L. The bass was never on display at a music store, and still has the exact set-up and strings it came with from the factory. Even the plastic is still on the rear control cover......If you ever wanted a new L-1000, but missed out back in the day, here's your chance!!!!

You can buy this one of a kind new bass for well less than I paid for it.........$1,400.00 including free shipping and insurance in the lower 48 states USA!!!!

Click On The Photo Album Link Below:

http://s1219.beta.photobucket.com/user/codabass/library/GnL L-1000 Bass Guitar

Attached Files:

2. Laredo

Laredo Supporting Member

Here.......

Attached Files:

3. Laredo

Laredo Supporting Member

Photos.........

Attached Files:

4. Laredo

Laredo Supporting Member

Ones........

Attached Files:

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. willsellout

willsellout

Such an amazing bass. This is a P bass killer, folks!

7. PeterF

PeterF Supporting Member

Cool, cool, cool! Tones more like a P or more like a 'Ray?

8. Chef

Chef Moderator Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    "with a kick in active mode"

The L1000 is not an active bass, it's passive.

9. Laredo

Laredo Supporting Member

...........On Hold!! :D

10. Laredo

Laredo Supporting Member

........On it's way to the "Land Of 10,000 Lakes"!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.