Read Purity Preamp - 220V

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by mkromer, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mkromer

mkromer

For sale:Read Purity Preamp - 220V

It took me quite some effort to put this for sale as this is the best preamp I have ever played live. But: my back isn't getting any younger and I'm just fed up with hauling a heavy rack and 2 4x10 cabinets around. So I finally decided to put my beloved Read Purity for sale.

I bought the preamp directly from Jack in 2004 and played it live for about 100 gigs. The preamp was always mounted in a shock proof rack and is in excellent condition. I used it in combination with a I used it in a studio a couple of times and was always amazed by the clarity it provides.

Currently the original JJ tubes are installed. I tried a expensive Telefunken ECC83 preamp tube once. It brought out a little more transparency but not enough to justify another € 100,-.

I would also ship this thing to the US or anywhere in the world but I guess that the conversion to 110 V would not make sense. You will also pay for import taxes and custom fees.

Including shipping, import tax and custom fees I paid about € 1250.

Price: € 550,- incl. insured and trackable shipping to Europe. Paypal accepted.

Attached Files:

2. hybass

hybass

Hello,
    What is the weight ?
    Thank you

3. mkromer

mkromer

Hybass,

I dont have a exact scale but my estimate is around 6-7 kg. All good tube amps are heavy :D

best wishes,

Manfred

4. mkromer

mkromer

Price is debatable. Make me an offer

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. mkromer

mkromer

Verkauft !!! SOLD !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.