1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Read Purity Preamp - 220V

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by mkromer, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mkromer

mkromer

For sale:Read Purity Preamp - 220V

It took me quite some effort to put this for sale as this is the best preamp I have ever played live. But: my back isn't getting any younger and I'm just fed up with hauling a heavy rack and 2 4x10 cabinets around. So I finally decided to put my beloved Read Purity for sale.

I bought the preamp directly from Jack in 2004 and played it live for about 100 gigs. The preamp was always mounted in a shock proof rack and is in excellent condition. I used it in combination with a I used it in a studio a couple of times and was always amazed by the clarity it provides.

Currently the original JJ tubes are installed. I tried a expensive Telefunken ECC83 preamp tube once. It brought out a little more transparency but not enough to justify another € 100,-.

I would also ship this thing to the US or anywhere in the world but I guess that the conversion to 110 V would not make sense. You will also pay for import taxes and custom fees.

Including shipping, import tax and custom fees I paid about € 1250.

Price: € 550,- incl. insured and trackable shipping to Europe. Paypal accepted.

Attached Files:

2. hybass

hybass

Hello,
    What is the weight ?
    Thank you
  3. mkromer

mkromer

Hybass,

I dont have a exact scale but my estimate is around 6-7 kg. All good tube amps are heavy :D

best wishes,

Manfred
  4. mkromer

mkromer

Price is debatable. Make me an offer
  5. mkromer

mkromer

Verkauft !!! SOLD !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.