1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Recone for CTS

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by bachlover, Oct 1, 2013.

1. bachlover

bachlover Supporting Member

I entered a thread a couple of months ago that I can't find where I was asking advice on where to get a recone kit or where to send a CTS from my Ampeg B15N for reconing. I got the speaker back today from Santon Audio and I couldn't put it down today really appreciating and lovin' the better sound compared to the Eminence that I had in there. Who would've known by looking that this speaker that looks something like what was on top of the pole in "Mash" would have such a fuller, richer tone (bump) than a brand new speaker with 35 years more technology behind it! Many thanks to the poster who recommended Santon to me - great job, and when I phoned a couple of times always talked to someone with a straight forward answer! Glad I found this site!
  2. Edword

Edword

Sounds good. As "Stuff" Smith would say, "Keep Ampeging".
  3. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Gold Supporting Member

Bob does indeed do great work at a very reasonable price. He's been doing any driver repair i've needed since the late Seventies. :D
  4. bachlover

bachlover Supporting Member

Ah, it was you, Paul! I'm glad you responded so I can thank you personally. Really happy with the job they did. Thanks man!
  5. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Gold Supporting Member

My pleasure. :)