Recone for CTS

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by bachlover, Oct 1, 2013.

1. bachlover

bachlover Supporting Member

I entered a thread a couple of months ago that I can't find where I was asking advice on where to get a recone kit or where to send a CTS from my Ampeg B15N for reconing. I got the speaker back today from Santon Audio and I couldn't put it down today really appreciating and lovin' the better sound compared to the Eminence that I had in there. Who would've known by looking that this speaker that looks something like what was on top of the pole in "Mash" would have such a fuller, richer tone (bump) than a brand new speaker with 35 years more technology behind it! Many thanks to the poster who recommended Santon to me - great job, and when I phoned a couple of times always talked to someone with a straight forward answer! Glad I found this site!

2. Edword

Edword

Sounds good. As "Stuff" Smith would say, "Keep Ampeging".

3. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Gold Supporting Member

Bob does indeed do great work at a very reasonable price. He's been doing any driver repair i've needed since the late Seventies. :D

4. bachlover

bachlover Supporting Member

Ah, it was you, Paul! I'm glad you responded so I can thank you personally. Really happy with the job they did. Thanks man!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Gold Supporting Member