Recording easily and with looping capabilities

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by matias_aph, Nov 3, 2013.

1. matias_aph

matias_aph

Hi All,

I am new on this site and I hope that some experts like you could help me :)

What do I need: I want to be able to record tracks (polyphonic) and be able to use them on loops (at least 2 tracks at the same time) while playing with effects. The device should also work as an amp (not much power). All should be transportable and run with batteries since I may be playing on streets and traveling. I can allow myself the use of a notebook as well.

What did I consider up to now:
    1) sonuus i2m midi + software + Voxmini3. Problem: sonuus is only a monophonic device.
    2) BOSS LOOPSTATION + Voxmini3. Problem: the affordable and transportable loopstations only play 1 loop + effects + alive. I want 2 loops at least.
    3) Vox amPlug Acoustic connected to my computer + proper software. Problem: I do not know if I am getting a proper sound on my computer from this + If I use the output of the amPlug for my computer I cannot use it on other amp like Voxmini3, right?

Questions: Do I have any other better option for my purpose? Do you consider any of these options viable or am I missing something?

I look forward to your recommendations, thanks a lot!!

Cheers,
    Mati