1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Red Baron Transcription

Discussion in 'Tablature [BG]' started by WJGreer, Mar 24, 2007.

1. WJGreer

WJGreer

Does anybody have a transcription (notes, not tablature) of the head for "Red Baron"? Any clef, concert, Bb, Eb, would be fine.
  2. Mike McGibney

Mike McGibney Not impossible ... Inevitable

Super-late message sent!
  3. WJGreer

WJGreer

Thanks, Mike - got it.
  4. VroomVroom

VroomVroom

Sounds like you're covered, but if not, feel free to shoot me a PM. Have fun playing the tune...definitely one of my favorite jam tunes!
  5. Blonde Bassist

Blonde Bassist

which version are you working from, the Billy Cobham original, or the Marcus Miller version, I did a transcription of both of them a while ago, but I guess you're sorted now. Good luck with it, some nice phrases in the head.
  6. WJGreer

WJGreer

We're at the point where we are running a lot of keyboard and horn subs through the band, so it works better for us to play the more straightforward Cobham version. We've been playing it for a while now - it's a great blow.
  7. Gnobility

Gnobility

Would one of you guys end me a transcription of this tune (tab, preferably)?

thanks,

Gn
  8. Peter Weil

Peter Weil Seeker of The New Supporting Member

Ooh ooh! Can I get a transcription too? PM me please!

Pete
  9. Gnobility

Gnobility

10. Peter Weil

Peter Weil Seeker of The New Supporting Member

11. Brak1899

Brak1899

If anyone out there still has this...I would LOVE to get a copy of the original! Thanks!