1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Red Box blows!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Stinsok, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Great idea, but lately it's just a clearing house for really crappy movies. Seems like a lot of "straight to dvd" movies land there.
  2. tplyons

tplyons

There's a lot of decent movies in there too, but there's a lot of junk too.

I guess there's a market for it because they continue to do it.

Netflix is just as bad though... a few good releases and the rest is crap I seldom rate more than two stars.
  3. line6man

line6man

Kind of on topic, kind of off:
    I just tried redeeming points from 7-Eleven Slurpee codes to get a free RedBox rental, and they emailed me the code. Today is the 11th of January, but it said "Code valid through December 31, 2013." Dishonest business practice! :mad:

Do I blame RedBox or 7-Eleven Rewards?
  4. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

Who emailed you the code? There's your answer. I'd ask for a new one.