1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Red Speaker Cones

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by jaxstarke, Jan 15, 2014.

1. jaxstarke

jaxstarke

I saw a picture a while back of a company that used red drivers in their cabs. Can't seem to remember for the life of me who it was. Any help? Had an idea that I might paint my speaker cones a few days ago but have since thought better of it. Would like to see those pics again though.
  2. SoLongJake

SoLongJake

cerwin vega used red dust domes for a while I believe, but I think you may be thinking of Bag End, their coax speakers have a red dust cap.
  3. dincz

dincz

Glad to hear it!

RedSub maybe?
  4. jaxstarke

jaxstarke

I believe it was a German manufacturer. Fairly new in the bass cab game I think. I'll do some more research and see what I can find.
  5. jaxstarke

jaxstarke

Was just checking out Redsub. That might be it. Thanks.