1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Relist: Peavey Palaedium (Jeff Berlin model)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by berklee46, Dec 2, 2013.

1. berklee46

berklee46 Supporting Member

I have only had this a relatively short time, but I don't seem to learn that I don't do well having too many basses around...

These are killer basses and have one of the most comfortable necks you'll every play. Super-stable with ultra low action. I actually just had my Sadowsky neck reshaped to be a bit more like the Peavey.

Some specs:
    3 piece alder body
    Bilaminated rock maple neck w/ graphite bars for stability
    34" scale 1.5" nut
    21 fret 17" radius ebony fingerboard
    Leo Quan Badass II bridge
    Quad coil humbucking pickups

The color is a deep purple - kind of a dark plum w/ gold hardware

Includes OHSC

Recently set up with DR Lo-Riders

It's in great shape overall, with the only modification being an additional strap button added a couple inches below the original (near the bridge). All my Status basses had come that way so I got used to it, and I prefer the lower button to let the bass hang a bit more vertically. I've adjusted the price from my original ad based on this very minor mod.

Sold

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. berklee46

Pics

Attached Files:

3. berklee46

More

Attached Files:

4. berklee46

Even more

Attached Files:

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. berklee46

Couple more

Attached Files:

7. RickC

RickC Supporting Member

I'm going to bump this just because I like these so much. Since a few of these have started showing up in the For Sale lately I was inspired to dig mine out of the closet (bought new in '92) and fell in love with it all over again. Back when I was gigging it regularly it alternated with an original '63 Jazz for my #1 slot. Great J-bass vibe, unbelieveably fast neck, and mine is light as a feather.

/rick

8. berklee46