1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Remember that...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by xed, Jan 7, 2014.

1. xed

xed Supporting Member

... At any given time there will always be at least one 12 year old who started playing 6 months and has an $80 plywood bass on youtube that makes all your years of playing and expensive gear look like wasted effort.

I love to play and i really enjoy my gear but sometimes youtube can be a humbling experience.
  2. GIBrat51

GIBrat51

Amen to that! Can be a money-saving experience, too, though. Everytime I start GAS-ing for a real (read;expensive, and lefty on top of that) resonator guitar, I go to youtube and watch/listen to Roy Rogers play "Walkin' Blues", slide style, on a 12-string resonator. :eek: My GAS goes away pretty quick. At 62, I'll never live long enough to even get close...:scowl: