1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Rent a bass for 3 weeks in France?

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by clochard, Nov 26, 2013.

1. clochard

clochard

Greetings (en français ensuite),

I'm looking for a playable, rentable bass in France for a 3-week tour I'm doing in January and February. Landing is planned around the 20 th of jan in Toulouse. We will have a car and am willing to drive quite a long way to secure a bass for this venture.

Anyone know of a fellow bassist that would accept to rent his or her second bass?

Anyone know of a shop that would do such rentals?

Thanks in advance,
    best regards

Je suis à la recherche d'une contrebasse à louer pour une tournée de 3 semaines. Celle-ci se tiendra de la mi-janvier à la mi-février. Arrivée à Toulouse autour du 20 janvier.

Merci d'avance pour toute information, conseil ou contact!

Hugo
  2. bassmanbrent

bassmanbrent

3. clochard

clochard

thanks for your answer.
    anyone else for closer options?

In fact, if you have contact with a possible "maybe", that could also work. I'm looking for a rare thing, so I can dig.

(of course I'm googling around, but friendly, affordable, reliable bass lenders aren't in the adsense keywords)