1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Reopened Orange Bass Terror 500 $530 + shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by lax4bags, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lax4bags

lax4bags Gold Supporting Member

2. lax4bags

Bump come and get it! Best tube tone of any of the micro class D amps I have tried, including Aggie tone hammer, tc classic, genz streamliner, genz shuttle. It is less smooth than hartke lh500 or my eden traveler but that is kinda a good thing. You really have to use the cut in the simple three band eq to get the gain where you want it in the edge if distortion and the reward is character with clarity. I am only looking to trade this amp for a tiny amp I can fit in my mono m80 gig bag as a backup when I play out with my newly acquired Mesa 400+ which rules!

3. wolffire99

wolffire99 Supporting Member

4. lax4bags

Ok so I thought I was crazy. I started a PM with a trade deal (bass for a bass), then it changed to another item (orange amp for that bass). All these dealings happened in the same 30-something long message chain.

Then I go to ship the Orange yesterday and I see the original message/subject line and think that I have lost my mind because I had already sold the orginal bass in the aforementioned bass for bass deal.

My take away lesson is that if Talkbass messages are hard to follow and it is very important to begin a new subject for a message that addresses a new offer, or topic.

All this is to say the Orange is going in the trade deal I already have committed to.

Sorry for the confusion Talkbass.

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.