1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

replacement tuners for warwick corvette

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by NickkaneBL, Jan 2, 2013.

1. NickkaneBL

NickkaneBL

Hi, just recently snapped the machine head for the A string on my warwick corvette standard. Seeing how there's no warwick dealers near myself (that I could find at least) I was wondering if there are any other alternative machine heads that will fit the bass. Preferably not anything too expensive. Perhaps something that I would be able to find at a local guitar center or online. Thanks!
  2. Slowgypsy

Slowgypsy 4 Fretless Strings Supporting Member