SOLD Repost - FS Gretsch 5123b Electromatic w/HSC - Sweet orange hollowbody goodness

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by astack, Sep 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. astack

astack Supporting Member

On the block is my 2010 Gretsch 5123b bass. It's a very cool bass, but this year I'm looking to build a couple basses, so I'm thinning my OTS herd.

It's strung with .105 La Bella's. It was set up and the nut upgraded to bone about a year ago. Hasn't seen much play time since, and in the Bay Area, there's no such thing as "seasonal adjustments" :smug:. Can't find a mark on it. The case is the oversized Roadrunner case that is popular with these. http://www.guitarcenter.com/Road-Runner-RRMBA17-ABS-Molded-Acoustic-Bass-Case-106070311-i1668716.gc The case is fairly minty, too, as I more often used a soft case gig bag.

[del]Disclosures: I'm pretty sure the E string is a bad one. It can get by, but doesn't sound as full as the others. Also, the tailpeice buzzes ATM. I don't remember either of these issues with other strings, so they might be solved with a string swap.[/del] All good now!

Local pickup in Oakland/SF/Berkeley preferred: $575 w/ HSC
    Shipped ConUS PayPay: [del]$650[/del] $600 w/ HSC

No trades at this time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. astack

astack Supporting Member

Bump, up the jams.

3. Jobi Wan

Jobi Wan

Happy to buy this if it is still available? How do I go about it? Joedunbars@aol.com
    Thanks. Joe

4. astack

astack Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. astack

astack Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.