1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Repost: Trade Brand New Fuzzrocious Rat Tail w/2nd Dist for Single Dist

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by russpurdy, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. russpurdy

russpurdy Supporting Member

So as much as I could use the cash I'm not ready to part with the rat sound. Problem is, this second footswitch is getting in the way of my cramped pedalboard and huge feet (not always but I sing and can't always look down to check which one I'm hitting).

Looking to trade for a single footswitch rat tail maybe plus a bit of cash to cover the difference (say $10?) or sell outright for $160 shipped. This one is literally brand new (screen printed graphics) with no Velcro and hasn't left the jam space in my home. If your kicking yourself for not getting the 2nd footswitch let's make a deal! Ships from Canada.

I'd also consider working out a deal for similar boutique rats (iron pig, acid pig, alpha dog, etc).
  2. andrew

andrew

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Regenerate Guitar Works
    Where are you located?
  3. russpurdy

4. Cloverfield

Cloverfield Supporting Member

I'd love to see a picture of your custom Rat Tail. I traded my Rat Tail w/ second distortion for a single footswitch Rat Tail, and I kind of want to go back now. haha :meh:
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. russpurdy

trade deal has been struck. Thanks dude!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.