1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Request: Hey Hey What Can I Do - Leppelin

Discussion in 'Tablature [BG]' started by Nvr2old, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Nvr2old

Nvr2old

What tabs I have found were awful. I generally use Songsterr when I need a quick reference, but they have it in drop tuning to D# and I'm not going to change tuning mid-set. I play a 5-string so I have the easy Eb. Does anyone know of decent tabs for this song?

Dan

2. andresonbass

andresonbass

3. Nvr2old

Nvr2old

That looks to be the same tabs as I found on Songsterr, but they require drop tuning to D#, and I'm not going to change tuning in the middle of a gig.

4. obimark

obimark

D# is the same as half step down, just play it on the same notes but in regular tuning. My band does that on many songs that half-step detuned.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Nvr2old

Nvr2old

Right, but there's so many open string notes in the D# tuning that I'm having trouble looking at the standard tabs (in D#) and making the adjustments on the fly. This is why I was hoping someone has it tabbed for regular tuning.

7. andresonbass

andresonbass

I just rewrote the tab out for my own tuning.

8. Nvr2old

Nvr2old

Cool. Is it posted anywhere?

9. Fragile Thunder

Fragile Thunder

10. Nvr2old

Nvr2old