1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Retrospec Squeezebox

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by masmasbasso, Dec 19, 2013.

1. masmasbasso

masmasbasso Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Mesa Boogie, Pigtronix & Fishman
    Just thinning the heard a bit. These things are super rare. I know that Retrospec has been talking about reissuing them for years but I don't know if it will ever happen.
    I have been using it a lot lately. It is in perfect working order and in great shape. The original rubber feet are gone and there is heavy duty velcro on the bottom. A previous owner made small settings marks on each dial but they are really good starting points with this thing, so it was actually helpful.

$675
  2. masmasbasso

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Disclosures:
  3. masmasbasso

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Disclosures:
    Probably the last BUMP! I am thinking about keeping it but I may re-list in the spring.
  4. cabcreaser

cabcreaser Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

I want this! Too bad I am trying to control my gas. Great pedal and seller!
  5. masmasbasso

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Disclosures: