1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Reverse P pick guards

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by awilkie84, Feb 15, 2014.

1. awilkie84

awilkie84

Are there any companies that make Fender P-bass or J-bass replacement pick guards with reverse P configuration?

I'm looking for one for a P-bass, and maybe one for a J-bass.
  2. awilkie84

awilkie84

I should have guessed that after 3 days of internet searches the only option would be custom guards. :(
  3. Splods

Splods

Maybe you can contact Sandberg? I know they mass produce reverse P's
  4. Ric5

Ric5 Supporting Member

I want a reverse p pickguard as well!!!
  5. takeout

takeout

I looked into this a while back - Jeannie told me to make a tracing of what I needed and send it. Meaning, I have to get the placement right or it's worthless. No guarantees.

I may just try to roll my own at this point, based on my '76 pickguard. Trial and error my way to something useful, then I'd have a solid template with which to make more.