1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

RH750 Preset Lag

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Greninja, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Greninja

Greninja

Hey folks.

Anyone out there who uses/used this amp experience any lag when switching between presets? I've got a small lag and it is pretty annoying for switching between overdrive and clean within a song. I also use a Cusack PBT and get no lag from that, so I have to be conscious to treat the RH750 footswitch differently as to not have it sound sloppy.
    It's not to late for me to cart this thing back so any feedback is appreciated.

2. Greninja

Greninja

3. drpepper

drpepper Supporting Member

My guess is that you're speaking to a small population. Not everyone who uses the RH750 has or uses the footswitch. Among those who do, not everyone is using the footswitch to make changes within songs.

I don't doubt that you've come across something in the way it works that doesn't work for you. I can't tell you because while the tuner info and mute convenience were great, in my use, they weren't enough to even justify the effort of carrying it around and hooking it up (another piece to carry and another cable to deal with), so I sold mine.

Sounds like if you need it to work a certain way that's not happening, you better return it.

4. Greninja

Greninja

Thanks for the reply. It's not a huge deal. I've mostly adapted to the lag already, so I'll probably hang onto the amp. Pretty impressed with the sound and that's the main thing.

5. Register to disable this ad