1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Rick Turner Renaissance Fretless 5 - Save your back!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Greg_S, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greg_S

Greg_S Gold Supporting Member

SOLD!

I am going to be posting a lot of my basses for sale in order to purchase a new motor for my truck.

Next up is my Rick Turner Renaissance Fretless 5. I can't recall what the woods are but they're flipping gorgeous!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I love the sound of this bass, but I just can't master a fretless, so it sits - untouched. There isn't even as much as a fingerprint on this - it's as clean and pristine as the day I bought it from BassSanDiego!

About the bass:
    This bass provides a rich palette of tones from realistic upright to cutting rock. They deliver a much broader frequency range than traditional basses. 35" scale with fretless fingerboard. Thomastik-Infeld Acousticore strings deliver melodic, punchy tones right down to a thunderous low B. All weighing in at less than 5.5 lbs!

SPECIFICATIONS
    MODEL: RB-5
    TYPE: Thinline/Chambered
    SCALE LENGTH: 35"
    NUT WIDTH: 1-3/4"
    STRING SPAN @ BRIDGE: 3"
    FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 16"
    NECK DESIGN: Bolt-on
    PICK-UP: 18V Timberline System

$1900 shipped CONUS. Comes in a beautiful case too that is also pristine.

Please - No Trade Offers - I'm begging you.
  2. 3rdWatch

3rdWatch Gold Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.