1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Rickenbacker art.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by RaginRog, Dec 15, 2013.

1. RaginRog

RaginRog Last guy you want to see is Employee Relations guy Supporting Member

My wife just started this a couple of days ago using pastels. She still has a couple of hours left.
    Additionally, below is the piece she did for last years Christmas gift, which is my Select Jazz.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. RaginRog

Almost done...
    [​IMG]
  3. tomersg

tomersg

very very very nice!
  4. RaginRog

Thanks!
  5. RaginRog

Finished product. Now off to AC Moore for framing.

[​IMG]
  6. SolarMan

SolarMan Supporting Member

Wow. She is amazing.

Sometimes..."Almost done" is better than "Done"

(with paintings and recordings)

7. RaginRog

Thanks Solar. Yeah...almost done sometimes has a unique quality to it. She could have given it to me at almost and I would have been ecstatic.