1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

riff city guitar

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by wrench45us, Dec 16, 2013.

1. wrench45us

wrench45us

no affiliation

visiting my in-laws in endless preparation for Christmas I ran across a flyer in the local St Cloud (central Mn.) paper

http://www.riffcityguitaroutlet.com/

This is located in St Joseph considerably smaller and a bit west of St Cloud

very big ambition with an online store as well as a local music store in supposedly a robust community of musicians (I haven't noticed so much on my visits, but a very good DJ at the Current at MPR, Jill Riley, came directly from the student station at St Cloud State)

I'd very much like to see this store survive and thrive as I would quite selfishly love to have an excuse to get out of that house on the weekends. Just sayin'.
  2. JACink

JACink

Guess I won't be buying much from them :meh: