Road Ready 4 space rack trade for similar 2 space or? Portland preferred!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by sunbeast, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunbeast

sunbeast Supporting Member

I've used this case for about 6 years or so and it has been perfect protection for all my bass amplifiers, but these days I no longer use a 4 space amp (my current amps are both 2 space) so I figure I may as well pare down! This is actually their "effects" sized rack, meaning that the body depth is 14" rather than the 18" depth (I believe) of the "amplifier" series, but every amp I've owned has fit this rack with ease (So far in that time- Mesa 400+, Mesa D-180, Mesa M6 Carbine, Mesa Walkabout, GK 800RB, and GB ShuttleMax 9.2), so the 19" rack would just be unnecessarily large. The Road Ready web store for this rack: http://store.roadreadycases.com/dyn_prod.php?p=RR4UED&k=154288

It is still in great condition- these things really are tough as hell! I'd ideally like to trade it for a comparable 2 space rack plus some cash. I'd also possibly trade for a nice pedal tuner (Turbo Tuner or Polytune especially), a nice medium-sized pedalboard with case (PTII size), or possibly a delay with tap tempo. I'd prefer to deal in Portland to avoid shipping charges, but willing to trade anywhere for the right deal!

[​IMG]
  2. sunbeast

3. sunbeast

And then...
  4. dave2

dave2 Gold Supporting Member

I dont have any of the items you want in a trade .... Would you sell it to me?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. sunbeast

If I end up selling it will probably be locally, as most people don't want to pay the extra premium to ship something like this! Thanks though.
  7. dave2

dave2 Gold Supporting Member

OK thanks. Yes they are heavy but awesome - I have one already and want another.

Dave
  8. sunbeast

9. sunbeast

And Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.