1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Robben Ford - Revalations

Discussion in 'Tablature [BG]' started by zacholistic, Jan 8, 2013.

1. zacholistic

zacholistic

Hi Guys

I'm helping my guitarist for his entrance exami'nation in a music school in Danmark, and among other things we are going to play this song in the examination in front of a committee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gEIyQC3Jaw

There's a lot of chord changes and funny stuff in G mixolydian as i hear it.

Anyone that can help me with a tab or other pointers?

thx Jonas (Denmark)
  2. zacholistic

zacholistic

3. bluejack

bluejack

If you can get a hold of Robben's book - The Blues and Beyond, CCP Media, there's a whole chapter on Revelation where they delve into it extensively, head,chords,bridge,chorus,etc.
    Best,
    J