1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

ROCKBASS CORVETTE PARTS

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by johnny6644, Feb 24, 2014.

1. johnny6644

johnny6644

I am looking for a back cover (covers the electronics...duh) for my Rockbass Corvette 4-stringer. I moved and somehow it got lost in the move... I had the cover off to replace the battery and next thing I knew I couldn't find it.

I've found one online for 75 bucks... I found that to be excessive. If anyone has one laying around and would sell it for around half of that or less, I'd buy it.

Right now it's packed with foam and covered with gaffers tape.

2. johnson79

johnson79

I would try to contact Warwick directly. I saw they sell them on their online store. Not sure if they're for the Rockbass, but they look the same. Something like 28€ which is around $40 US. Hope that helps.

3. Basshappi

Basshappi

$75 is ridiculous! You could make your own for much less that that. Make a cardboard pattern and go to the hardware store, buy a small sheet of plastic or plexiglass of the appropriate thickness and make one. I'd imagine that for $25 or so you could get enough to make several, so if you mess up it's no big deal.