1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Rockbass Star Bass - are they in stores yet?

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by timber22, Jul 4, 2013.

1. timber22

timber22 Supporting Member

I'm wondering if they are out yet. I'd like to try one.
  2. Matthew_84

Matthew_84

Yeah, I saw one in a shop a couple of months ago. Unfortunately my hands were really dirty at the time, and I didn't want to try it out
  3. timber22

Thanks. I haven't seen one.
  4. Al17bee

Al17bee

I bought one of the Korean models. Wow awesome bass. I put a set of flatwounds on it and sounds amazing. I have some high end basses and have to say this is now my favorite bass. It can do it all ! Even slaps pretty good although that not my thing. They have all the identical pickups and hardware as he German made one. A little heavy but not really a problem. Don't know about chinease made ones but mine is a keeper and I'm a tone junky.
  5. timber22

Al17bee: That's good to hear about the quality of the Korean one. I have played a German one and loved it, but I'm not in a position to spent that kind of money. That's why I am interested in checking out one of the new Chinese ones. I don't think I'd buy one without playing it first.
  6. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Hey guys,

Both Korean and German models are of superior build!

For information on where to find them you can check in with our US distributor http://www.usmusiccorp.com/

Or call us at our NYC Custom Shop at 212-777-6990

Also, you can message me on talkbass directly

Have a great weekend!

Mike
    Warwick USA
  7. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ