1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Roland D-Bass 210 parts

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by sillysoviet, Oct 6, 2009.

1. sillysoviet

sillysoviet

0   0   0

Blew the power supply on my Roland D-Bass 210 amp (verified by a Roland-approved tech) a week before a gig, bought another amp, and now have a giant black rolling cart sitting in my apartment.

A few good people on this site recommended putting the Roland up on fleabay as "project", but I have no time to ship this giant thing, mess around with ebay snipes, or figure out how to turn it into a cab.

If anyone wants (for a fair amount) the speakers or any other parts on this thing, let me know. Just don't want to chuck the whole thing if there's a use to it.
  2. alembic5

alembic5

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Where you located? I could use one of those... :D
  3. sillysoviet

sillysoviet

0   0   0

NYC area. Sorry, should have that on my profile. A bit far away from where you are...