1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Roland super cube-60

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Gintaras, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Gintaras

Gintaras Supporting Member

On a whim, I bought a Roland Super cube-60 bass amp on Ebay. I cannot find anything on it and talked to Roland and they did not have anything on it and the tech I talked to was going to try to find out something about it. If I google the super cube, all the sights that come up are in spanish. Now you will find the cube-60 but not the super cube-60. (the word 'super' threw off the roland people) :hyper: I bought this because of the good reviews on the cube bass amps. (I am a mid life newbie and upgrading from a Peavey Microbass) Can anyone enlighten me about this amp and If you had one can you give me some feedback. My main bass is a Carvin LB75
  2. kynan

kynan

Gintaras, you bought a beauty. I had one in the 80's a have always regretted selling it. Most people don't so they're hard to find. I remember it had a sweet 'middy' kind of sound. I sold mine to a double bass player who wanted to amp up for smal jazz gigs. You've done well. K
  3. Drahcir59

Drahcir59

Gintaras,
    I also have the Roland Super Cube Bass 60 (scb-60) amp. I found a site that has the manuals for it.
    www.Transanalog.com
    Check it out and let me know
  4. bassexplorer

bassexplorer

Hi
    I agree totally, this amp is perfect for any kind of small gigs. It never let me down in 25 years. I once played it in a large ware house. They actually had to ask me to keep it lower (a 60 watt solid state!): I'd put it in a corner, and the sound was huge.
    By the way, does anyone knows if it's possible to use the 60scb as a simple cabinet, using it with a fender 50w head into the "stack" input?