1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Roland V Bass w case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by buddyro57, Oct 16, 2013.

1. buddyro57

buddyro57 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

I put this up for sale a while back, chickened-out and kept it a while longer. Now it is for sale again as I just don't use it as much these days. V bass, G2kb pickup, all cables and case. I have the instruction manual for the pickup but no manual for the Vbass. It is easy to find online as a free download. The only thing I do not have is all of the little spacers, velcro and shims that come with the PU, I think they would be easy to find or to improvise. I actually never had them as I was the second owner of this unit. 350-shipped in the US. It all works well, you can't go wrong for this price. The quality of the effects is very good. One thing to consider is the space between the bridge and back PU on your bass. The Ibanez I now play is a bit too tight. Maybe check the Roland site to see what it recommended.

Attached Files:

2. buddyro57

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

I'd also be interested in some trades items:

Hollow body bass (not dreadnought style, more along the lines of a Jack Casady or Godin)

various effects, Boss GT10b (no GT6b's please)

And powered studio monitors like Alesis, M-Audio, etc.

Cash added as needed.
    Thanks!
  3. buddyro57

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

as Roberta and Donny would say:
    Where is the love?"

sad V-bass sitting in corner.....:crying:
  4. buddyro57

Rating - 100%