1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

ROQSOLID amp covers

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by BassyBill, Feb 2, 2008.

1. BassyBill

BassyBill The smooth moderator... Supporting Member

Just a heads up for any UK bassists after quality amp covers.

http://www.roqsolid.co.uk/phpNuke/index.php

These guys make really nice stuff - padded, robust material, first class construction. The covers look as if they will last for years. And they will make any cover you want to your dimensions/specifications.

I ordered one for my Markbass CMD102P combo (unusual shape, that) and when the cover came it was exactly what I was after and fitted like the proverbial glove. I immediately ordered another one for my 15" extension cab. There was a slight hiccup getting this one as the company were having email problems, but a couple of phone calls soon sorted the situation out and when the second cover arrived today I was equally happy with it. Definitely recommended.

I have no connection with the company other than as a very satisfied custiomer.

2. heavyfunkmachin

heavyfunkmachin

i saw them on ebay and came here for feedback, after reading your post, im getting a cover from them.

Thanks!