1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Roscoe basses for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Fire-Starter, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Fire-Starter

Fire-Starter Supporting Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]Well its tax time so I need to make some changes. I did get both of these from here and have no regrets other than tax time. I have them up on ebay as well.
    I pretty much use the same description of the basses that was used when I purchase them from here. I hope you don't mind. I also recently picked up A Tobias USA bass from here as well so I can't have too many basses at this time which is contributing to me having to sell/downsize. If not for the tax situation I would try to keep all of them.there is a part of me that hope they don't sell .. That's the selfish part but oh well.

First up Roscoe SKB 6. SOLD!!!!!!!!!

I'm selling my six string Roscoe. It is a players bass. It has bad buckle
    rash but not in the wood just the clear coat. The back of neck has some
    dis-coloring but it is still smooth to the feel. Very little fret wear and sounds like a Roscoe. Outside of the mentioned issues* above there are no other major issues. I love this bass and it plays like butter. You will love the B string on this Monster! like all Roscoes it is tight and very articulate! Comes with a hard shell case used.
    The body is mahogany and the neck is rosewood. The serial #3381.

Next up

Roscoe SKB Fretless. SOLD!!!!!!!!!

This bass is just beautiful! You know about the Roscoe basses and their reputation, especially their fretless. This is no exception!

See description below.
    Spanish cedar body
    Flamed maple top
    Unlined fretless diamond wood fingerboard
    Bartolini pickups and 3 band pre
    Nylon flat wounds
    Active/passive push pull pot
    Ivory nut
    Mwah city
    Hard case
    Super light wear
    9.6/10 overall
    Sn#4287

Malachi
    CB#:6127094704

The price for the fretted on ebay is 1500 but would consider offers from member here.

The fretless is 1600..

I will post more pictures later from home I am having trouble adding them using the talk bass app for some reason.
  2. Robin Ruscio

Robin Ruscio Supporting Member

Those are a steal! GLWS!

You would have a PM for the 6 except that I'm assuming this is the usual 35" Roscoe scale and I'm looking for shorter.
  3. modder5s4s

modder5s4s Supporting Member Supporting Member

PM & payment for fretless sent