1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Roscoe Century onyx 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ilustre, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilustre

ilustre Supporting Member

for sale is my Roscoe onyx 5 in great condition,very minimal wear, Roscoe Century Standard 5 in gorgeous Black Onyx ash body with a maple board and a Maple 3 piece Neck. It is 35" scale and has 18.3mm spacing. Has the Roscoe/Bart 3-band Preamp and Nordstrand Dual Coils. Weighs in at about 9.2 lbs. It comes with a roscoe bass gig bag. Plays and sounds awesome, I am asking 1,550 Shipped!
  2. ilustre

two more pics!
  3. CactusmanDoug

CactusmanDoug Supporting Member

Love my Ash body standard. Also you can install a coil switch to go to single coil mode with Nordstrand DC's. I did it with my other Roscoe and it was sweet.
  4. ilustre

That is a great idea!!!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. JoelFT

JoelFT Supporting Member

I recommend using the inner coil of the bridge PU and the outer coil of the neck. I thought that the outer coil of the bridge sounded too thin. Also, use a push/pull on the volume or blend instead of drilling a hole for the switch. I wish I had done that.
  7. ilustre

Bump!!!!
  8. ilustre

9. scyzoryk

scyzoryk Supporting Member

My old bass!!! If I didn't switch to a 34" scale I'd buy this back in a heart beat. INCREDIBLY comfortable bass... and a better feeling neck than a Sadowsky 5'er IMO. Whoever buys this will not be disappointed.
  10. 5stringthumpin

5stringthumpin Supporting Member

Really like this bass. Never played a Roscoe but if I had the funds this would be my first
  11. ilustre

This one is gone!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.