1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Roscoe LG-3005 fretless - $2500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dancedad5678, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dancedad5678

dancedad5678 Gold Supporting Member

Hell All - I'm thinning the heard quite a bit with basses and other instruments so here's the first to go up.

Roscoe LG-3005, 35" 5 string fretless, mahogany body, redwood burl top. ebony board, Aguilar OBP-3 preamp. She is spotless with only a slight bit of fingerboard wear, barely noticeable. Picked her up from another TBer and friend.

Comes with a form fit rectangular dense foam case with heavy canvas on the outside.

I picked this up about 18 months ago and have not played her much since I have been playing my Barkers at gig. No sense in letting her sit around. I have not played many fretless basses but I can say this bass is incredible. Nice fat sound, great for jazz, folk, church etc.

Asking $2500 shipped FedEx US Only, no trades at this time, would prefer something other than commissioned Paypal but can use Paypal.

PM me for better or more pics via email

Attached Files:

2. dancedad5678

just a couple more pics

Attached Files:

3. SteveC

SteveC

That would be a great sounding bass. Mahogany, unlined ebony board. Not to mention BEAUTIFUL!

Damn. I hate being poor.
  4. dancedad5678

Thanks Steve - It's an incredible sounding bass. Forgot to mention it also has the wedge neck. Feels thin plays fat :)
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. dancedad5678

TTT - any interest in this beautiful Roscoe? Offers are welcome since sweetheart wants chocolates for Valentines Day :)
  7. dancedad5678

Sold locally - now need to figure out how to close the thread :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.