1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Rumble 350 head w/ Peavey headliner 115?

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by zeppfan90, Dec 5, 2013.

1. zeppfan90

zeppfan90

My fender rumble 4X10 cabinet got back ordered from GC. I'm looking at another month for it to get here or I could go with another cabinet and have it shipped by tomorrow. Would the Rumble 350 Head work with a Peavey Headliner 115 1X15? Thanks for advice!
  2. zeppfan90

zeppfan90

The Rumble 350 is a 4 ohm head. The peavey cabinet is 8 ohms, but later down the road if I get a headliner 210 it will result in 4 ohms, matching the head. This is my first time going away from the combo and going to head & cab so forgive me if I am wrong. Haha
  3. tgriley62

tgriley62

Yes it will work. Later on if you want to add a second 8ohm cab I would use an identicle cab (2x115's or 2x210's).
  4. Linnin

Linnin

I like the sound of Eminence's Neo 12's better than anybodys 15's. I would certainly give Fender's Rumble 112 Neo cab serious consideration. I am going to get a pair for my Rumble 350 head. Right now I am using a Trace Eliott 2X15 cab that's just not doing it for me.

But I would wait for the Rumble 410 rather than go with a single 15.