1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Rush Clockwork Angels inspired squire

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by The b king, Sep 9, 2013.

1. The b king

The b king

So I was par oozing rush's website and I saw they are selling two vintage modified basses that have a sort rush customized design. Other than cosmetics, are these basses the same as the regular vintage modifies series they are based off of?
  2. awilkie84

awilkie84

As far as I'm aware, they're stock. They just burned in the rush logo.
  3. The b king

The b king

Okay thanks because I've been wanting the 70s vintage mod. It's a little tricky at the moment to get so I'd thought I get this one if its the same and having rush burned on is a nice little add on.
  4. UK Philip

UK Philip

saw a few of these on ebay UK selling as completely stock. expect that's what you're getting.
  5. The b king

The b king

Alright thanks because the model I wanted is the Vintage Modified jazz bass 70s and if this pretty much the exact same thing I'll get. Thanks for the help.
  6. woodyng

woodyng

Oh,i thought you meant Chris Squire was listening to Rush's album and got inspired....:D
  7. dje31

dje31

Nice one
  8. The b king

The b king

Lol if he did I doubt he would say it out loud
  9. UK Philip

UK Philip

clew-ser tew the haat!