Sadowsky 5-STRING JJ, gorgeous Trans. Red for SALE!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Greekbass, Aug 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greekbass

Greekbass

This is a beautiful bass, in look and in sound!!! I don't want to let her go, but I'm in need of a 4-string for a big gig. Premium quilted maple top with transparent red finish and premium birdseye maple fingerboard. JJ pickup configuration w/stock Sadowsky 9V pre-amp--Vintage Tone Control (VTC), concentric Bass & Treble controls, master volume and pickup blend. I had a mini-switch added for active/passive switching, as Sadowsky basses used to have. (This can be easily rewired to have the VTC push/pull knob control active/passive switching, as I kept the original pot on the bass.)

Please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME here if you are interested, as that is the best way to contact me through TalkBass. I'm also including the hard case that the bass was originally shipped in (I am the original owner, and took delivery in June 2004). This bass in new condition would go just under $5K (5-string base price, plus premium maple top, and premium birdseye maple fingerboard, with black hardware.) I'm offering this beautiful bass for $3,300, plus shipping costs ($100 in continental US, more elsewhere.) Will accept PayPal. I'M NOT INTERESTED IN A TRADE, SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME. Thank you! :)

Attached Files:

2. KUETSUM

KUETSUM

3. bassfan15

bassfan15 Supporting Member

Really nice bass, on the pricy side though
  4. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

What's the serial number?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Fit4pain

Fit4pain Supporting Member