1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Sadowsky Metro MV4 jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Tom Brogan, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Brogan

Tom Brogan Supporting Member

Up for sale is my Sadowsky. I purchased this bass certified pre-owned from Sadowsky in 2011. Here's the original link:

https://sadowsky.com/stock/view/m1132.html

I'll let the pictures tell the story. I haven't changed anything on the bass since I got it except the strings. It comes with the (unused) accessories as shown, ships in the original case, and in the original box, so you'd get it basically as I received it from Sadowsky.

There are two dings on the treble side horn that I tried to photograph. They don't go through the finish and are smooth to the touch. One or two very light scratches on the back, also not through the finish. The back of the neck is free of dings except for a very light impression between the two dot markers at the 12th fret. Note there are self-adhesive plastic protectors on the back, around the pickups, and on the pickguard. (I removed them while I owned the bass, but put them back on for this sale.)

I will also include a Hipshot drop D machine head. It fits through the peghead slot, but you will need to drill new screw holes. I never got around to installing it. I'll also throw in a nice Levy's padded strap. It's been shortened to fit me, but I don't have a use for it anymore. Dunlop straplocks also included.

$1,850 shipped in the continental US. No trades at this time. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]