1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Sadowsky Pre-amp DI $210 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Puma, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Puma

Puma Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

My Sadowsky Pre is looking for a a new home, so it is up for grabs. It is about a year old but has very little actual use. I will ship in the original box.

I also have the regulated power supply recommended by Sadowsky for this unit. (add 10 bucks and I will ship it with the pre-amp)

Here is the description from Sadowsky's website:

Description

The Sadowsky Outboard Bass Preamp/DI Pedal contains the same famous circuitry built into every Sadowsky bass. Housed in a small footpedal box for use on the floor, it measures just 4.5" x 4.5" x 2.25" and weighs 1.5 pounds.

Just plug your bass into the box and then go from the box to your amp, and/or direct to the board.

Controls consist of volume, treble boost and bass boost. Footswitches for preamp bypass and a mute switch with a live tuner out. Other features include ground lift switch for the DI and a low battery indicator LED.

The Preamp/DI Pedal is perfect for vintage basses where installation of an onboard preamp would affect the instrument's original condition and resale value.

The Preamp/DI pedal is recommended for all passive basses, basses with active pickups, and instruments that have active electronics that can be bypassed. It also works great with all upright bass pickups.

We offer an AC adaptor for 120V. This is the only adaptor we can guarantee will work without producing any unwanted hum with the Preamp/DI Pedal.

Thanks for looking,

AB
  2. Puma

Puma Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

3. Puma

Puma Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Bump to the front
  4. Puma

Puma Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Price Drop $200 shipped
  5. Puma

Puma Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Ready for the weekend bump!
  6. drewkelly

drewkelly Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Any trade interests? I have a ebs valvedrive that I'm not using a whole lot these days
  7. steelin4u

steelin4u Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

8. Puma

Puma Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

PM answered.

Not really interested in trades. Thanks for looking

Puma
  9. Puma

Puma Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

10. mwahaha91

mwahaha91

0   0   0

I replied to your craigslist ad, but I'll take it (without the power supply) for 175 picked-up.

Let me know,
    -Stephen
  11. Puma

Puma Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

PM'd you
  12. Puma

Puma Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Sold pending payment.