1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

TRADED Sale/trade: korg kaossilator pro with 128gb sd card

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by WarriorJoe7, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Supporting Member

Korg kaosillator pro. AMAZING sounds and comes with an sd card for loop storage.

$160 shipped

Condition is a 6/10 with 2 missing knobs (headphone volume and mic input volume adjustment, the least used knobs in most cases,) a small crack and some scratches. These generally sell for $200-$250 used online but you get a deal from me if you can live with the flaws. The price is firm as you are already getting a good deal.

Will trade for other musical items or a recent ipod touch with a lot of storage. I might trade for other stuff but those are my primary needs. No video game stuff or outdoors stuff needed.

2. WarriorJoe7

Can ship tomorrow, then out of town all week

3. WarriorJoe7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.