1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Sam Ash online.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by AdamR, Feb 7, 2014.

1. AdamR

AdamR Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: VF Cables, Dirtbag Clothing
    Who has used Sam Ash online ? Was it a good experience ? Im looking to order a new 810. I usually use Sweet water and have been very happy with them. How ever the cabinet I want is not in stock and they want $250 to ship it. Sam Ash has it in stock with free shipping. I would prefer to stick with Sweet water but $250 is a good chunk of cash.

I also checked with the local G.C., they can have one shipped to the store but again, Im paying shipping.

Everyone has the cabinet priced the same so theres no cash to be saved other then shipping.

2. Dave W

Dave W Previously bassgod0dmw Supporting Member

I've never had any issues with them.

Have you checked with the New Haven store? Or even the White Plains store? I'm 99% White Plains has one in stock and I think New Haven does as well, but I haven't been there in a while. Getting it online you'll save the tax though...

3. AdamR

AdamR Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    I havent called either actually.

4. AdamR

AdamR Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Amazingly enough they have 2 in stock at the New Haven store.

5. Register to disable this ad