Samick 5 string stolen tulsa area

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by n5sgo, Mar 27, 2011.

1. n5sgo

n5sgo

Stolen Samick artist series 5 string stolen from the church I play at in Catoosa Oklahoma (next to Tulsa). Somebody took the bass with the gig bag and two straps. I don't have a picture of the bass but have one that looks pretty close. Its my fault that it was there, got busy and forgot it was sitting next to the alter/stage. I don't think there's many that looks like this in Tulsa.

[​IMG]

2. Rusty357

Rusty357

:) I just traded a guy for a bass its a samick bass artist series
    just like the one in the picture you posted
    if you could can give me a description of your bass i would be glad to compare it if it yours ill let you know for shure
    tell me about the bass and describe it ,condition and serial numbers, ok thanks

3. Rusty357

Rusty357

describe the gigbag too !

4. n5sgo

n5sgo

It was just in an old black gig bag with some multicolored name on it. Like blue background white letters or something like that. I didn't have the gig bag very long so it doesn't really come to mind. I don't have the serial number, who thinks about that stuff until someone steals one from you. It was in pristine shape when it went missing, but its been a long time. I would know it if I seen it with the same gig bag, but who would keep it in the same bag after stealing it? If you have it, or one like it in a different bag, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference in them now. I do remember that the screws in the back were kind of rusty, and I had to put something in the battery box to keep it working. It had a lot of sustain, and really played nice. I suspected that it was one of the daycare workers that took it (they had a meeting that night), Or one of their husbands. I've bit the bullet on that one, and play a cheaper one now. So good luck with the one you picked up. Or if you would like to swap or sell it?
    Lee

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. nubs

nubs

nice stollen from a church! guess that guy was sleeping during the "thou shalt not steal" sermon.....

7. Rusty357

Rusty357

ok i thought it over
    i would like for you to have that bass back
    i dont know if its yours or not But
    i have given my friends guitars well way over what. that bass is worth so if you want it you can have it for free !!
    my loss but i can gain a friend which is more than the money !!!
    only the fine print is the problem Sorry!
    you have to come and get it
    i am about 4 to 5 hours from you
    i dont care if its yours or not you can have it
    even tho you dont know the searial no#
    please be shure and take the neck off and put your address and ownership on the neck and body and record all serial numbers and scratches and i mean deep ones not the belt buckle type in the future nothing is safe theses days not even in church
    Thanks and keep on picking
    ps thats why im a pro !!

8. Rusty357

Rusty357

PS.
    Youre right their is something in the battery compartment to hold the battery in !!
    Its ciggerett Butt !!
    bent in two
    now what kinda cigerrets do you smoke !!
    LOL,

9. Rusty357

Rusty357

you are 324 miles from me thats 5 hours and 8 min
    im in Texas,you need to email me youre phone number
    i will not post mine here
    and i will call you ok
    Thanks
    Rusty

10. n5sgo

n5sgo

Actually I don't smoke, but that may be a general defect in those guitars. I really appreciate the offer, but there's no telling if that's really my stolen guitar. And I would feel really bad about it if it was not. Besides even if it was, I wouldn't like seeing it in that bad of shape as you describe.:(
    I have already replaced it, and I know you were not the thief. So I'm good. You are a good honest person, and I hope you have good luck with it.
    Thanks
    Lee