Samick P bass review

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Micaiahf, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Micaiahf

Micaiahf

okay so i picked it up $40 paid off so i took it home, plugged it in and wow...pretty damn good and light as hell maybe like 3-5lbs my foundation 5 is like 10 at least lol the bad the neck is bowed but not all that bad and the nut could be trimmed down a bit for better action cause its kinda like playing a slide guitar but trying to play it like a normal guitar lol oh and the serial number is 5031286 and its a maple neck i did up the intonation my self and all in all i'm very pleased i've played $600-1000 strats and tele's that where sat up horribly at GC and the like so i'd give it a 7-10 just for picking up the damn thing today. i'm a happy camper
  2. Huge

Huge Hell is full of musical amateurs. Like me. Supporting Member

7/10 for a bass with a bowed neck that needs work done on the nut? You're more generous than I am.

Glad you like it though.
  3. Salamenster

Salamenster

Is it the Fairline FN-2? I have one too, I use it as my 'pick-bass'. Got an upgrade in the PU department and now it's ready t rock.
  4. Micaiahf

Micaiahf

well keep in mind i'm 24 and am no bassist really, guitarist, piano and singer song writer as well as drummer, bass is just a fun side hobby thing not to serious, until i go out and play for bands on occasion or when i'm recording my own stuff.

and well i mean hey $40 thats like a pair of bass strings so who really cares i have so much more leeway to get it up and running into a great player bass so i'm very content just saying

and no its a Artist Series
  5. Register to disable this ad