1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

SOLD Sandberg Ken Taylor 6 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by aasti3000, Dec 23, 2013.

1. aasti3000

aasti3000 Supporting Member

Jul 18, 2012
    For sale (no trades) is a Sandberg Ken Taylor 6 string bass. The neck is straight as an arrow, 2 Delano soap bar pick ups, volume and 3 band eq knobs. I don't know much about electronics but it also has a switch that provides different tones on the bass. I think it's a slap switch. There are no buckle rashes and the bass is in mint condition. I don't know the string spacing but it is tighter than my Sandberg VM5 which I think is between 18 - 19mm.

Asking for $1350 shipped.

1.jpg

2.jpg

2. aasti3000

Jul 18, 2012
  3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. aasti3000

Jul 18, 2012
  5. bongostealth

bongostealth Supporting Member

Jun 3, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    These Sandbergs are the bee's knees! GLWTS! I wish I could swing this one...

6. Hankenstein

Hankenstein Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Piermont, New York
    string length? string spacing?

7. ittakes6

ittakes6

Dec 16, 2012
    Beautiful bass!!!!

8. boyet

boyet

May 15, 2007
    Miami
    Same questions....

9. aasti3000

Jul 18, 2012
    Price drop!
    Now asking $1200 shipped to the lower US States. No international shipping.
    Again, not sure of the string spacing but I can tell its tighter then 18mm which is the spacing of my other bass. I can measure if you want but can't guarantee it's the exact measurement.