1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Sansamp Tech 21 Programmable Driver DI question

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by craigtails, Jan 27, 2014.

1. craigtails

craigtails

Can you get the same sound out of a Sansamp Tech 21 programmable driver DI pedal as the Sansamp VT Bass? I really want that programmable one. It is there to compliment my Orange Terror (original band) but also to beef up my Line 6 Lowdown 150 (small pub covers). I might not even use the Lowdown with the programmable DI pedal for the covers.
    Cheers.
  2. Leadfoot

Leadfoot

I after I got the 3 channel Sansamp DI, I compared with the VT. For me, the sounds were very similar. It was like having two of the same pedal. Of course, you have a greater variety of sounds with the DI than the VT, so the DI is my main effect. I used the SVT setting the most.
  3. ahc

ahc

VT Bass Deluxe is programmable.