1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Please note: We are performing several software upgrades tonight, Sept 29th. Please bear with us. You may notice some formatting issues and other bugs.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Schecter C-4 XXX "Dancing Girl" Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Wagz, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wagz

Wagz

Time to clear some space in the collection! Looking to pass this rare conversation piece of a bass on the next player.

Selling this Schecter C-4 with tasteful modifications including Schaller 2000 bridge, black knobs, black mini-tuners, black Schaller locks, Levy's checkerboard strap and DR Black Beauties. Also comes with a Godin hardshell case that fits this guitar perfectly.

This bass was only made for one year and was only available through select Guitar Center locations, there aren't a lot of them out there and this one has been set up to be the best player of the lot.

It plays great, and the bridge gives you a lot of set up options. Comes stock with EMG-HZ pickups and active pre. Everything works as it should, has some minor scratches and scuffs in the gloss black finish and it has a small repair to the lower edge (see pictures).

I'll ship FREE insured UPS Ground within 24 hours of payment to anywhere in the CONUS. Asking $325 for TB'ers, also open to reasonable trade offers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wagz

Wagz

Tuesday lunchtime bump. If you like to attract the wrong kind of attention this bass is for you, in other words definitely not for your weekend worship band.

3. Wagz

Wagz

Is it Friday yet? bump

4. Thor2

Thor2 Supporting Member

Conversation piece to be sure!

BTW - is that the Laughing Man logo from Ghost in the Shell?

Best of luck with the sale

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Wagz

Wagz

It is indeed the Laughing Man. I figured the line "I thought what I'd do is pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes" was perfect a TB avatar.

7. TravisJ

TravisJ

8. Wagz

Wagz

Off to eBay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.