1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Schecter custom-4

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by punkbass45, Feb 24, 2013.

1. punkbass45

punkbass45

I'm really interested in buying a Schecter custom-4 bass. It really played well for me when i played it at my local Sam Ash. Does anyone with any experience with this bass have anything to say or comment? I could really use the backup:D

2. B0NEYARD

B0NEYARD

I love mine.....The tone is very nice played through my Ampeg rig.....Its light and the neck feels great....You will not go wrong buying it.....

Attached Files:

3. punkbass45

punkbass45

That is just beautiful. I love the finnish. I don't really enjoy metal either I'm not even sure why schecter is so commonly associated with it?

4. B0NEYARD

B0NEYARD

I play a little of everything....I have been in metal bands for many many years and just now got out of that and doing the cover band scene.....Its a great bass for any style.....

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. B0NEYARD

B0NEYARD

Out of the 3 basses during my years of playing....Schecter has been the best for me....

Attached Files:

7. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

I've played this bass a couple of time before at a guitar center and it is an awesome sounding bass. I've always like the stiletto basses for their smooth warm sounds and their smooth curvacious design. it's a really nice bass. If I had the cash to buy the schecter stiletto custom 5-sting bass, I would buy that in a vampire red satin finish. I do dig how it looks in that color. if you're interested in buying that bass, by all means buy one.