1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Schecter custom-4

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by punkbass45, Feb 24, 2013.

1. punkbass45

punkbass45

I'm really interested in buying a Schecter custom-4 bass. It really played well for me when i played it at my local Sam Ash. Does anyone with any experience with this bass have anything to say or comment? I could really use the backup:D
  2. B0NEYARD

B0NEYARD

I love mine.....The tone is very nice played through my Ampeg rig.....Its light and the neck feels great....You will not go wrong buying it.....

Attached Files:

3. punkbass45

punkbass45

That is just beautiful. I love the finnish. I don't really enjoy metal either I'm not even sure why schecter is so commonly associated with it?
  4. B0NEYARD

B0NEYARD

I play a little of everything....I have been in metal bands for many many years and just now got out of that and doing the cover band scene.....Its a great bass for any style.....
  5. B0NEYARD

B0NEYARD

Out of the 3 basses during my years of playing....Schecter has been the best for me....

Attached Files:

6. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

I've played this bass a couple of time before at a guitar center and it is an awesome sounding bass. I've always like the stiletto basses for their smooth warm sounds and their smooth curvacious design. it's a really nice bass. If I had the cash to buy the schecter stiletto custom 5-sting bass, I would buy that in a vampire red satin finish. I do dig how it looks in that color. if you're interested in buying that bass, by all means buy one.